100% via the RAV in switzerland. Please contact us
50%, maximum 500 € on education vouchers, "Bildungsprämie", bonus voucher of german Ministry of Education and Research
10% for GI, UPA, VDMA members (code: "GI", "UPA", "VDMA")
25% for self-payers & freelancers (code: "FB")
10% if registering a second employee (code: "ZWEI")
25% if registering a third employee (code: "DREI")
50% if registering four employees or more (code: "VIER")
25% for new entrepreneurs and start up companies (code: "GRU")
25% for charitable organizations (code: "GEM")
50% for job seekers (code: "AS")
50% for pupils, students and trainees (code: "ST")
There is a 10% discount on all courses for members of the
For UPA members there is a 20% discount on the CPUX-F certification exam (Code: "CPUX-F UPA")
For students there is a 50% discount on the CPUX-F certification exam (Code: "CPUX-F Student")
Please enter the coupon code in the field provided upon ordering.
1. Yes, you will receive a participation certificate from the Usability Academy
2. Depending on the course, you will also receive an exam or test result
The seminars take place in Kaiserslautern, Hamburg, Berlin, Hanover, Münster, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munich, Nuremberg or Zurich.
Depending on the course date, the venues are:
1. IT Campus Pre-Park Kaiserslautern
2. FastLane institutes at the respective location
3. Regus at the respective location
50% discount for severely disabled persons; Code: SBHT
• The prices for the Axure courses (Basic, Advanced, Mobile) are already net prices and cannot be discounted any further.
• The discounts apply only to courses that take place for sure (GT). Please ask: info@Usability-Academy.com.
Please enter the coupon code in the field provided upon ordering
Yes, all courses marked with a "GT" already have reservations, and these courses are being held. If you decide for a date without a GT, this one will take place as well.
The mentioned prices are net prices without VAT. You will receive an order confirmation and an invoice including the currently applicable VAT.
The CPUX-F test can only be carried out by the testing provider (Certible / ISQI) with a minimum of 5 participants. If the exam can not be taken after the course, you can take it in test centers near you. Details about registration, payment and locations can be found in our information material here:
1. We will send you an invoice by email and by mail.
2. Please transfer the invoice amount to our account.
3. After receipt of payment you will receive your personal course data.