Yes, all courses marked with a "GT" already have reservations, and these courses are being held. If you decide for a date without a GT, this one will take place as well.
1. We will send you an invoice by email and by mail.
2. Please transfer the invoice amount to our account.
3. After receipt of payment you will receive your personal course data.
1. Yes, you will receive a participation certificate from the Usability Academy
2. Depending on the course, you will also receive an exam or test result
50% discount for severely disabled persons; Code: SBHT
• The prices for the Axure courses (Basic, Advanced, Mobile) are already net prices and cannot be discounted any further.
Please enter the coupon code in the field provided upon ordering
The documents are provided in these formats:
There is a 10% discount on all courses for members of the
For UPA members there is a 20% discount on the CPUX-F certification exam (Code: "CPUX-F UPA")
For students there is a 50% discount on the CPUX-F certification exam (Code: "CPUX-F Student")
The prices for the Axure courses (Basic, Advanced, Mobile) and CPUX-F 2 days are already net prices and cannot be discounted any further. The discounts apply only to courses that take place for sure (GT). Please ask: info@Usability-Academy.com.
Please enter the coupon code in the field provided upon ordering.
The seminars take place in Kaiserslautern, Hamburg, Berlin, Hanover, Münster, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munich, Nuremberg or Zurich.
Depending on the course date, the venues are:
1. IT Campus Pre-Park Kaiserslautern
2. FastLane institutes at the respective location
3. Regus at the respective location
Inhouse training is also available at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Methods of Payment:
10% for GI, UPA, VDMA members (code: "GI", "UPA", "VDMA")
25% for self-payers & freelancers (code: "FB")
10% if registering a second employee (code: "ZWEI")
25% if registering a third employee (code: "DREI")
50% if registering four employees or more (code: "VIER")
25% for new entrepreneurs and start up companies (code: "GRU")
25% for charitable organizations (code: "GEM")
50% for job seekers (code: "AS")
50% for pupils, students and trainees (code: "ST")
The mentioned prices are net prices without VAT. You will receive an order confirmation and an invoice including the currently applicable VAT.
The CPUX-F exam can only be guaranteed, if the test provider (Certible / ISQI) is willing to carry out the exam with a participant.