UA1006E Web Usability & Convertion Rate
- Define online goals and make them measurable.
- Optimize usability and user experience of your online offer to increase conversion rates.
- Understanding user-friendly and goal-oriented user guidance and information architecture.
- Construction and testing of landing pages.
- Know the most important usability & UX tools on the web
- Practical tips for successful optimization.
- 2 day training
Basics of User Centered Design
- Usability as the foundation for a good user experience
- Definition of Terms: User Experience (UX), Usability, Conversion Optimization (CRO)
Defining target groups
- Methods for determining the target group and their needs.
- Tasks, Usage Scenarios, Personas, Use Cases, User Journey
Usage scenario, user experience strategies and management
- Positioning and integration of user experience and usability in the company
- Analysis and monitoring: the result counts, because numbers do not lie
- The Marketing Technique Growth Hacking: optimize according to numbers or corporate targets
- Key figures, goals and their interpretation
- Meaning of key figures for optimization
- Formation of "real" key figures (KPIs)
- Measure the effects of user experience and conversion optimization
- Usability teams and expertise in the company
- Basic Principles of 'Good UX Design', Golden Rules
The most important analytical methods
- Surf and click path analyzes
- A / B tests and multivariate tests
- Expert analyzes vs. focus group
- Eye Tracking, Heatmaps and Mouse Tracking
- Interviews, interviews and diary
- Useful tools and software / hardware
Conception stage and planning process
- Usability Engineering Lifecycle
- Parallel Design Stage, Participative Design, Wireframes, Low and High Fidelity Prototypes
- Expectations of users
- Joy of Use, Motivation and Flow
- design guidelines
- Design and aesthetics vs. usability
- Qualified and quantified goals and economic benefits
Conversion Rate Optimization (Analytics)
- How does a conversion happen?
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Methods
- Monitoring and measuring the success of your KPIs
- User Journey, Navigation and Navigation Architecture
- Page and system architecture, "Googlebility"
- Category and overview pages, product and service detail pages
- Decisive processes such as shopping cart, check-out, forms, FAQ and service
- Landing page optimization
- Call-to-action: signal for interaction
- Important elements like sitemap, headlines, pictures, texts, bulletpoints and buttons
Online Marketing and Social Networks
- Advertising text and banner optimization
- Conversions from Google AdWords
- Conversions from the Social Media Deep Links
Mobile Usability and User Experience
- Mobile Website vs. Native App
- Responsive Design vs. Mobile First
- Multi Devices and Second Screen
Price: 995,- Euro plus VAT.